BTB1 – Getting Started
Welcome to my new thread of blog posts “Behind the Business”. This series of posts will be updated daily, unless I’m on an actual holiday, hurrah for a real break!
They will cover my plans for world domination, in the colourful area of fabric and fiber, how far I have fallen from my goals and more importantly how much I have achieved.
There won’t be a list of my day to day life, taking kids to school or walking the dog. Certainly no food pictures or gooey waffle about how much I love my family and husband.
Although there may be mention of Sophie our schnauzer as I can’t help myself…
I’m really pleased at the launch of the Cables Challenge, and now have a ton of cables to knit up as I plan on releasing a collection of 5 different cable patterns to go with the challenge.
For today I plan on:
- Writing up the new Textilis Patterns for Cowl and Scarf
- Collecting some more shiny goodies from the Amazingly talented Will of Bright Pebbles
- Photo session for new Stitchmarkers, look more like jewellery than functional thingys
- Uploading the new range of stitchmarkers to the shop, with international shipping set correctly (not always so easy to do…)
- Sending a newsletter with CAL winners, reviews info and stitchmarker release
That’s quite enough for today but I’m sure more will creep in as it inevitably does.
I’ll be back tomorrow to let you know how I manage against that list!